Friday, September 08, 2006

So finally I was able to get some stuff together at some internet cafe... though I probably spent 10 euro doing it, i REALLY wanted to get this stuff out there, it was bothering me.

Forgive the poor processing, I was stuck with using windows paint, but at least I had something eh? Nothing is really final or anything, or cropped for that matter, but whatever. I plan on sitting down with Jennea to do the final run through, which'll be awesome and a half.

Oh yeah, and if you are curious about where/what something is, leave a comment... the files got a bit mish-mashed, so the locations aren't chronological. Though, the only beach I was at was at Tramore, so if its a beach photo (or carnival photo) its in Tramore where the surfing is.













































































<-- I find these inspiring















































































































































<-- blah, bad lighting
































































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home